Vacant Property Insurance

Whether your home will be vacant for a few months or a few years, you need Vacant Housing Insurance from Ragan Insurance.

If you are planning on leaving a home unoccupied for more than 30 days, standard home insurance may now cover you!

If a home is unoccupied for a 30 day period, standard house insurance will often cease coverage. They will often not cover any claims made if the home was unoccupied for more than this 30 day period. This is why you will need vacant housing insurance from Ragan Insurance if you own a home in this situation.

So whether you are planning on spending the winter in a warmer climate, or you have invested in real estate, you may want to find out more about our Vacant Housing Insurance policies.

If this is the case, please call now and speak to one of our agents. They will help you understand what you need to know about this specialized insurance policy, and will be glad to give you a free quote.